(Bonita Springs, Florida – April 23, 2008) DataWorks, Inc., a leading developer of retail/merchandising inventory solutions software, is pleased to announce the completion of their NeXT™ software rollout for The Ritz-Carlton.Recent installations are a milestone for DataWorks, bringing the total number of The Ritz-Carlton properties utilizing DataWorks’ software throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the Caribbean to 20 locations. The roll-out peaked with five go-lives in late fall of 2007. The most recent property to be included in the roll-out was The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Kapalua, Hawaii. Additional locations will be added during the coming months.
The Ritz-Carlton roll-out installations of NeXT™ include:
- The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island, Amelia Island, FL
- The Ritz-Carlton Bachelors Gulch, Avon, CO
- The Ritz-Carlton Dallas, Dallas, TX
- The Ritz-Carlton Denver, Denver, CO
- The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman
- The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay, Half Moon Bay, CA
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Key Biscayne, FL
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, CA
- The Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Rey, Marina Del Rey, CA
- The Ritz-Carlton Naples Beach Hotel Spa, Naples, FL
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes, Orlando, FL
- The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Kapalua, HI
- The Ritz-Carlton Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
- The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
- The Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach, Manalapan, FL
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds Plantation, Greensboro, GA
- The Ritz-Carlton San Juan, San Juan, PR
- The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota, Sarasota, FL
- The Ritz-Carlton South Beach, Miami Beach, FL
- The Ritz-Carlton Westchester, White Plains, NY
The legacy of The Ritz-Carlton begins with the celebrated hotelier Cesar Ritz, the “king of hoteliers and hotelier to kings.” His philosophy of service and innovations redefined the luxury hotel experience in Europe through his management of The Ritz Paris and The Carlton in London. The current management company, Marriott International, was established in 1983 with the purchase of The Ritz-Carlton, Boston and the rights to the name Ritz-Carlton and has grown from one hotel to 70 hotels in 23 countries.
“The Ritz-Carlton now has twenty locations utilizing our product and we are pleased to provide an inventory solution that utilizes over 100 years of personal retail experience along with extensive customer feedback. We believe NeXT is the best product available to help our customers streamline their inventory operations to positively impact their bottom line. The Ritz-Carlton is known for providing superior customer service at all levels. We are confident that our software is the best and most efficient inventory solution for their daily operations,” says Mark Cecil, DataWorks’ president.
“What makes NeXT software stand out in the marketplace is that it is specifically designed to maintain inventory while seamlessly communicating with existing POS and accounting systems. NeXT will automatically update point-of-sale systems with new menu items and SKUs, as well as new pricing and on-hand information,” says Cecil. About DataWorks, Inc. and NeXT™ Since 1986, DataWorks has excelled in helping customers streamline their inventory operations. DataWorks, Inc.’s flagship product - NeXT, is a real-time merchandising solution, offering inventory, sales and purchasing systems for Retail, Food & Beverage, and Fixed Asset management. NeXT provides corporate inventory solutions to all sizes and types of retailers including; amusement parks, casinos, museums, stadiums, resorts, and zoos, as well as more traditional retailers.
Clients utilize NeXT to handle day-to-day chores of purchase orders, pricing, bar coding and theft prevention. NeXT enables retailers to be better buyers, merchandisers, and accountants. The system designs incorporate accurate and up-to-date inventory tracking and analysis, purchase order creation, sales analysis, reporting, physical inventory, and barcode ticketing. For more information on DataWorks, Inc., visit their website at www.dataworksinc.com or call 239-444-1030.