DataWorks' NeXT inventory management software has added more options and tools for its users. The company is pleased to announce the completion and rollout of the Suggested Orders module in Version 6 of NeXT. For many years, DataWorks has been offering retail inventory management systems to all types of resorts and institutional properties worldwide, as well as supplying food and beverage ordering software with feature-rich inventory tracking solutions.
"DataWorks is very excited to release one of our most powerful components of NeXT, to date," said Guy Ardizoni, VP of Sales. "Developed to ease buyers' and operational managers' workloads, the Suggested Purchase Order module harnesses NeXT's strong analytical ability to create lightning-fast orders, ensuring an in-stock position for a property's most in-demand items and thereby maximizing revenue."
The Suggested Orders module:
- Supports seasonal trending for forecasting
- Supports safety stock
- Supports order frequency
- Supports lead-time analysis at vendor, vendor-subclass, and vendor-product levels
- Supports stock plans for subclass, product, SKU, and inventory levels
- Can filter for vendors, subclasses, facilities,or buyers
- Calculates stock status profile by SKU and product (overstock/under-stock/potential overstock)
- Calculates sales movement profile by SKU and product (fast or slow mover)
- Can model min/max plans dynamically, based on profiles
- Can auto-select best vendor for price, time-to-floor, or user-preference by product and SKU
- Supports currency comparison
- Supports pre-pack quantities
- Supports vendor minimums
- Supports order UOM conversions
- Can be automatically scheduled to run nightly
- Supports export to CSV, DBF, Excel, or XML. for separate analysis
"We find this an exciting time to be in the inventory software business," said Mark Cecil, president of DataWorks. "As businesses are tightening their belts during this economic downturn and looking at their inventory with even more scrutinizing eyes, NeXT really comes into its own. Version 6 features are timely and relevant to any bottom-line whether you're running a resort, casino, amusement park, hotel, or hospital. Customers have come to count on us to help them manage their inventory, and Suggested Orders will help them be even more efficient and productive managers."
About DataWorks: DataWorks has excelled in helping customers streamline their inventory operations since 1986. DataWorks' inventory software, NeXT, offers purchasing, inventory, sales and bar-coding for retail and F&B management. Amusement parks, casinos, hospitals, museums, resorts, stadiums, and zoos are among the types of properties that currently use DataWorks' flagship inventory software NeXT. The feature-rich inventory software has multi-company, language, and currency capabilities. NeXT can run on a local property or span the needs of an entire enterprise.
DataWorks is a leader in providing inventory management solutions for the hospitality and entertainment industries.
DataWorks partners with all of the leading point-of-sale providers including: InfoGenesis, MICROS®, HSI, ResortSuite, SpaSoft, PAR Springer-Miller, Siriusware, Gateway Ticketing, and Volante.
For more information about DataWorks and NeXT, call 239-444-1053.